Pushchair to Primary
- Do you ever wish you had more time to enjoy being with your children?
- Is getting them ready in the morning, sometimes a bit of a nightmare?
- Do you ever wonder why you think it’s only your children behaving like this?
If you have answered ‘Yes’ to any of these questions, then ‘Pushchair and Primary’ is for you. Taking part will give you the chance to think about the joys and difficulties of being a dad or mum with a small child.
Run by Patchwork Parenting, it consists of seven weekly sessions. it’s absolutely free, and there will be tea and coffee and plenty of chance to talk. Nobody will tell you what to do, but your expertise as a parent will be very useful to others!
These are the topics of the seven sessions:
- What do parents need
- What do children need Encouraging good behavior
- Encouraging your child Choices and Consequences
- Listening to words and feelings
- Enjoying your child
If you want to find out more, please come to the INTRODUCTORY SESSION – date to be confirmed